Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Albums # 31 Thru #35

So I have been lazy about updating daily, therefore here are 4 albums I listend to in the last week, with a two line review accompyning each.

Album #31 Either/Or by Elliott Smith

If some angels decided to play guitar and sing melodic songs, then I'm sure they'd sound a lot like Elliott Smith. This album maybe in my top 5 albums of all time.
5 out of 5 Missed Outs

Album #32 Album Of The Year by The Good Life

An absolutely amazing album chronicling the lead singers divorce month by month over a 12 month period. There are 12 songs, each song representing a different month in the marriage, this one will break your heart.
5 out of 5 Missed Outs

Album #33 Into The Wild by Eddie Vedder

This album served as the soundtrack to the movie "Into The Wild." It's Eddie from Pearl Jam, singing and playing an accoustic guitar without much other instrumentation on the album.
4 out of 5 Missed Outs

Album #34 One Day As A Lion E.P. by One Day As A Lion

This is Zack De La Rocha, from Rage Against The Machines new band. The E.P. is 5 songs long and it really just made me want to hear Rage Against The Machine because it's not half as good.
2 out of 5 Missed Outs

Album #35 Led Zeppelin I by Led Zeppelin

Do I really have to say anything about this album, besides it deserves...
5 out of 5 Missed Outs

No comments: