Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Book # 1 Diary Of A Wimpy Kid - Jeff Kinney

So my favorite little buddy "D" introduced me to this "Wimpy Kid" series of books. I was first intrigued by the fact that they are written in the style of guess what, an ONLINE BLOG/Journal. How cool is that? This book follows the story of Greg Heffley, a sixth grader. The book acts as Greg's journal, not diary as he strongly states in the beginning of the book. It follows him through his sixth grade year and summer. It will make kids laugh and made me as an adult remember all those ups and downs during Jr. High School. Overall a very good and fast read. I have also read book # 2 in the series, which I will review/post soon. The 3rd installment of the series just came out last week and hollywood studios are currently in pre-production to make a movie out of the first book. Side note, it is currently the 89th most popular book on Amazon.com. Pretty cool.

Where was I while reading: The front porch

Missed Out Rating: 3 out of 5 Missed Outs


No comments: