Saturday, January 31, 2009

Book # 3 Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (Rodrick Rules) - Jeff Kinney

As I stated earlier, I read book one in this series as a recommendation. It was good. It follows the life of a 7th grader named Greg Heffley. He's kind of a geek, kind of a nerd, but still is always looking for a good time. The book is written as a journal and entertains from beginning to end. I highly recommend if you have kids, or love comic book type books. Part three "The Last Straw" in the series was just released, so I'm looking forward to reading that soon.

Where I was while reading: Front porch

Missed Out Rating: 3.5 Missed Outs out of 5


2 comments:

AkGirl said...

You stole my idea! I love the idea of rating BOOKS.....
You need to read Scar Tissue.....would love to see your rating.

The Missed Outs said...

Yo! I read "Scar Tissue" in like 05, or 06! It was great book.