Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Book # 4 A Dull Roar - Henry Rollins

I have read many books by Henry Rollins over the years. He has become one of my favorite authors. Most know Henry from Black Flag or the Rollins Band, he was the lead singer for both. Most of his books are like journals where he chronicles his travels around the world. This book saw Henry all over the United States performing and some dates in Europe. Henry's commitment to his art and work are something to be desired. I'm sure I'll get through a few more Henry books this year, can't wait!

Where I was while reading: Laying around the house and hours in the back yard.

Missed Out Rating: 4 out of 5 Missed Outs


1 comment:

AkGirl said...

Just wanted to suggest a book....
Clapton, the autobiography of Eric Clapton is an excellent book.....read it if you haven't already!